"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, November 12, 2011

16 Weeks

Almost half-way!!! I had a doc appointment Thursday and baby's heartbeat was 155. Baby is moving around more and all of the movement is low. Every movement brings a smile to my face and a warm feeling of gratitude to my heart. I am still in awe that God has blessed my womb with this little one. We go back to the doctor Dec. 8 for our ultrasound. I am praying for a healthy baby!!!

We have been throwing names around, but haven't decided on anything for sure yet. We are closer to a boy name than a girl name. At the moment Timothy Joseph, and Philip Joseph are the boy names in the running. The girl name will somehow incorporate Jane or Beth, but other than that we don't know anything. LOL I keep praying for God to show us the name He has for this little one. (just a funny... everytime I tried to type Joseph I kept typing Josiah LOL)

At 12 wks we found out I have partial placenta previa. I haven't had any more issues since around 14 wks or so, so I am praying that it has cleared up! We will check on it when we have the ultrasound done.

Here is my latest belly picture. It was taken at 16 wks.

2 comments: