"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Book Review: Unbound Birth


I was given the privilege of reading this ebook and writing a review for it. It becomes available on January 31 on Amazon and the website. If you click on the picture it will bring you to the website. You can like it on facebook and twitter.

This book was a very easy read! I finished it in about an hour, if that. It is a wonderful overview of natural birth with some very good ideas to accomplish that goal.

It gave me more confindence to have the birth I want at the hospital. Reading others stories helps boost your own confidence that it can go well.

I would recomend this book to any woman who is considering a natural birth and is trying to decide whether to have one, or to anyone who might need a little more confidence after a bad experience in a previous birth.

It was a refreshing read, and I am very thankful for the sample birth plan at the end!

My last birth was a natural birth and it went very well, but this time I want to have more control over how things are handled and listen to my body more. This book made me feel like I can do that! Now, I just need April to get here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment