"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Awesome!


I count it an honor, a privilege, and a blessing to get to watch God's magnificent work in my hubby's life!! I never could have imagined the ways that God was planning to change his heart. Is he perfect? No. Does he make mistakes and mess up? Yes. But, don't we all! I am excited to see what all God has in store. God is molding and re-shaping Joey, and I am so thankful that He has allowed me to be a part of it. I pray that He will mold and re-shape me into the wife I am to be for my Beloved. God truly does do "exceedingly abundantly above all we could ever ask or think, according to the power that works in us." (Eph 3:20) Our God is good!!! Our God is an awesome God!! :) Joey Karr, I love you and I am so thankful that God brought you into my life. My heart swells when I think of you. It is my privilege to be called your wife! 

No comments:

Post a Comment