"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eli Funnies

Eli is the clown at our house. Sometimes this is on purpose and often times he just says stuff that cracks me up! He has been full of it lately! So, for your enjoyment and my memories here are some of the latest...

~~He, out of the blue, runs in the kitchen and anounces to me that "one day I will be a lion, one day"

~~One evening we are sitting on the couch and he says, "when I grow up and I am a girl..." We then had a discussion about how God made him a boy and he would always be one.

~~The other night I was going to do some things with some friends and the 3 big kids were going with Joey to my sister's softball game. Eli said that it wasn't fair, and then he follows it with "well, life's not fair." He says this to himself sitting on the couch. Maybe the phrase life's not fair is said quite a bit around here. LOL

~~My mom was opening a Capri Sun for Eli and she poked the straw through the entire thing, and he goes "awesome".

~~Joey was playing Sudoku on the computer and Eli was asking him what he was doing. Joey responded and Eli says, "that just freaks me out."

Here is a picture that is totally Eli...


He brings humor everyday! I don't know what I would do without him!! He had on bright red shorts the other day with a long sleeve Alabama shirt that was crimson. I told him to go get another shirt that was more red before we left the house. He come back with a completely red shirt. LOL Of course, they weren't the same color red, so we went and searched together. :)

I really want to type up our every day stories more so that I can remember them 20 yrs down the road, so hopefully we will bring more humor to you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cute and funny at the same time!
    I love kids that have alot of humor!

    ReplyDelete