"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Forever in Our Hearts

Here is Janie Beth's newest flag. :)



Janie Beth will forever be in my heart! She is on my mind everyday. As God is working in my heart, she is all the closer to my heart and thoughts. I missed her more deeply in February than I expected. I think it just hits me sometimes as I am holding Joy Schelle and caring for her. It hit me Thursday night as I was shopping at the local consignment sale for the kids summer clothes. I wondered what size Janie Beth would be wearing this summer. I pictured her in a cute little sundress toddling around. I even bought a dress for Joy Michelle that I wanted so desperately to buy for Janie Beth last year after she passed away. I still have moments and days, but overall I am doing well. I miss her terribly, but I am not consumed with sadness. It is hard to believe it has been 14 months. :/ Life keeps going. I am thankful for her spot at the cemetary. It is nice to be able to take care of something for her. I love going to Hobby Lobby looking for just the right things to decorate her grave. It brings me comfort. One day we will own a house, and I will have Janie Beth's garden to care for and bring me comfort as well. I love you, baby girl!!!!

1 comment: