"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Randomness and 4 months

After I was all set to begin the turn to a family blog, life got busy. LOL Josiah is having a fun time with poison ivy or oak. I called the doctor yesterday at 8:10 and they asked if I could make it for the 9:00 appointment. I said that I thought we could. We all got dressed and out the door at 8:30. I believe it may have been a record. :) Poor guy is on steroids for 15 days. I will try to post some pictures later. Thankfully, no one else is getting it!! Here is one picture of his leg, and hopefully I will get updated ones later. This is a copule days ago, so he looks worse now. :(


Once we left at 8:30, we did not return home until 3:45 just to leave again in 1 hour. :) It was a fun day even though it was long, and I missed my nap for a second day. Missing naps isn't a good idea for me. LOL I was not real coherent last night, and a friend even told me that I shouldn't miss more than 1 day of naps. LOL I was going to post on the blog yesterday during naptime before I laid down, but I completely forgot about kindergarten graduation practice. I survived the day, and even enjoyed dessert at Ruby Tuesday's with some friends while all our kids were at church in their mission organizations. It was a fun time of chatting with no interruptions.

Today is library day, and we are going to my sister's softball game this evening. I am hoping to spend a nice amount of time outside as well!

Janie Beth would have been 4 months old today. WOW! She would have been doing all of sorts of little things. But, instead she is doing amazing things in heaven that I cannot even imagine! I miss her terribly. She has been on my mind a ton lately. I even started off one night sleeping with her lamb. For a couple days I was in a mood about it all. :) Now, it brings a smile to my face and sometimes a tear to my eye. Oftentimes it is bittersweet. But, I would rather remember her than not. And to think about how wonderful the place is that she is in and how she is having an awesome time brings me so much joy. There are days I wish we all were in heaven just so we didn't have to go through life here. The rewards of life here are wonderful many days, but they cannot compare to being in the presence of God at all times! Soon enough we will all be together again. :)

Well, this has been a rather random post. Usually I would have given Janie Beth her own post, but at first I didn't even realize it was her day. I don't think she would mind because she wants me to keep on living life. I am hoping to maybe have time to write about my Beloved Man later today, but it may be tomorrow or Saturday. You just never know what God has planned for our days.

I pray you have a blessed day!!! Cherish each moment you have with each person you come in contact with. Don't waste the day you have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment