"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, April 2, 2010

Time

Please pray that I have some time to type today!!! I have a cool post to share! We are going to an Assisted Living place this morning to share our crafts, and then off to the park. I am hoping to get my Bible Study done at the beginning of naptime and then type. I am praying that I won't be in need of a nap so I can type. :) Isn't that sad!?! LOL

I hope you all are having as beautiful weather as we are!!!!! I love Spring!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun today. I love sharing my crafting with people too. Lifting up lots of prayers that you get the Bible Study done and that naptime lasts a little bit longer so you can type to your heart's content.

    We are supposed to get some rain this afternoon, but that should clear up to make for a beautiful Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- I'm hoping and praying you have the energy to post today cause I can't wait to read what you have to say. I ordered the devotional you recommended and I can't wait to get that too!!

    ReplyDelete