"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Babylost Mother's Day


I am thinking of all the babylost mommy's that I have met over the last 6 months and praying for each of you today. There are more than I ever realized. I pray that God would bless each of you in a special way today and hold you close. Each of your babies blessed this world for however long they were in it, and they each changed you, as their mother, into a better mother and woman.

Instead of being sad that I am a part of this day; I am thanking God for blessng me with the privilege of being Janie Beth's mommy!! She is a precious little girl and I am thankful that I got to carry her while she was in this world. I am blessed to be a babylost mother. Without going through the trenches my love for God wouldn't grow in the same way. It would grow, but it wouldn't be as deep and real.

THANK YOU, ABBA!!!! You have done exceedingly abundantly above all I could ever ask or think! I love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment