"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Doc Appointment

AAAHHH!!! Well, I am 2cm and 50% effaced, very soft, and she is low. I went to L&D for a steriod shot (Can I say ouch!?!). I am also on semi-bedrest and medication to keep me from contracting. :( We are hoping to get to 36 weeks.

I didn't gain any weight and I am still measuring 34 wks, so I am glad I didn't really grow any, but I think part of that is the fact that she has dropped.

I hope to get a belly pic later.

2 comments:

  1. And that's why there are doctor's appointments...I'm glad your doctor found the early progression so you can be proactive, even if it involves an ouchy shot and partial bedrest. That baby needs to stay cozy right where she's at for awhile yet! Praying for you and that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so calm in this post!! I'm keeping you and Joy Michelle in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete