"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Angels

We finally finished up the angels with the kids hands and feet. :) I love where I put them on the wall!! Janie Beth trully is singing with the angels! I haven't put a face on Janie's and I am not sure if I will. I plan on putting 2009 on the body of her's with a pink sharper as well.

They are in age order. Josiah, Katie Jo, Eli, Janie Beth, Joy Michelle



  All of their angels are hanging in order from most recent at the top to first one at the bottom. We started in 2005.
Josiah, Janie Beth, Eli, Joy Michelle, Katie Jo

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea :) so cute. And such a nice way to include Janie Beth <3

    ReplyDelete