"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

19 weeks and Yesterday

I can't believe I am already 19 weeks!!! I have the privilege of feeling this little one move lots! You can even see my belly move if you happen to be watching during a kick. It is amazing! I can't wait for Joey and the kids to feel, but every time I try to feel on purpose, the little pill gets still! I am excited yet anxious for our appointment next week. I am blessed no matter how it goes! I am hoping to get a belly pic this evening to share tomorrow. I am trying to really enjoy this pregnancy, and cherish every moment. According to our plan, this will be our last baby, but God's plans don't always coincide with ours. LOL

Thank you for the prayers yesterday and today! This has been a difficult milestone. It has worn me out! I have had trouble getting up in the mornings. :)

We enjoyed our day yesterday as a family. We headed out about 11:00 and went to visit Janie Beth. (Eli calls it Janie in the mud. :)) Then we popped through Burger King's drive thru and headed up on the mountain. We ate and then the kids played on the playground for a bit before a short hike and looking out off the mountain. It was beautiful. We took the long way home and stopped for ice cream/popsicles at a gas station. We just chilled for a couple hours before dinner, and then went out and Joey mowed the grass. I got the hose and let them play to cool off, and I somehow got wet myself. :) The kiddos were in bed at 7:00 and asleep by 7:30. Joey and I sat in bed and played on the computer until about 9:30.

There was a peace throughout the day. I missed Janie Beth a lot, but I felt my love for her too. Joey mentioned that she would be cheering the loudest next week when we have our ultrasound. I love to picture that in my head! When I wrote on facebook that I held her for the first time as she breathed her last breathes here on earth, I couldn't help but remember that I held her as she breathed her first in heaven. And she did it perfectly there! It warmed my heart. She is perfect and healthy in heaven. Thank You, Abba!!!

Here are a few pictures from our day yesterday.

Ok, it was more than a few. LOL I was going to take my picture with my ice cream, but I accidently pushed the power button instead of the picture button. :) You will just have to imagine me eating my strawberry shortcake on a stick. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment