"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, July 2, 2010

What to say...

Not sure what to post about. LOL This has been a very tiring week emotionally, as well as physically. I am guessing that the little one and I are in a growth spurt because I have been more tired and hungry the last couple days.

I stretched my brain to the max yesterday with my first day of couponing! I loved saving money!! I am a dork. :) Stuff like that excites me. Then, I blew it all by going to Wal-Mart today. I am excited to see how it goes once I have more than just 2 weeks worth of coupons. I spent $83 yesterday and saved $84. I called my first trip a success! :)

I have also managed to get my lesson plans done for next week. Woo Hoo! The kids are excited and all of our stuff has come in. We will be doing work Mon-Wed with just some fun review games Thurs-Fri. We are going to the free Muppets in Space movie Thurs morning and I go to the doc on Fri. I look forward to getting school going. I am hoping to get enough done to be able to just do a couple days a week from Thanksgiving to Christmas. It is my dream at least. :)

We have played with a couple different friends this week, and it was very nice to visit with their mommies! I am so thankful for the friends that God has graced me with!!

I didn't get any of my organizing and downsizing done this week, but I hope to tackle the kitchen next week or 2 closets. I think that is a respectable goal. :) We will see what I get done. LOL

I am going to welcome my AWESOME hubby home now. The kids are watching a movie for naptime (bad mommy), so we can put them to bed at 7 and have couple time tonight.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th! I love using coupons, even at Walmart. :-)

    ReplyDelete