"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Beloved, My Friend

WOW! It has been a long time since I posted. VBS wiped me out last week, and I believe I am still recovering. We have just hung out the last couple days except for going grocery shopping. Today we have some errands to run and we are praying hard for God's will in our family.

If it weren't for my dear beloved husband, I wouldn't have made it through last week with any clean dishes or clothes! I love you, Babe!!! He has taken over the dishes at night after we go to bed. It is so nice to be able to just put away the food after dinner and wake up to an empty sink/counter. :)

I am so thankful that God chose Joey to be my husband! I wasn't looking in his direction, but God changed that. LOL We have been together for 10 years. AH! We have grown a lot, especially through the trials of the last 2 years. We are closer now that we have ever been and I love him more now than I ever had. I pray that I continue to love him more and better and that God will continue to draw us closer together in Him.

I get the privilege of learning what God is doing in Joey's life. :) He has been doing amazing things in his life in 2010!!! We are learning, growing, and stumbling together. We aren't sure what God's plan is for our lives, but we know that they are good, and we are ready and willing to go wherever and serve Him wholeheartedly!

Joey is growing as a Daddy as the kiddos grow too. The joy on his face the night Josiah was born was amazing! He never thought he would have kiddos, and here he is with #5 on the way. God fooled you! :) Katie Jo has him wrapped around her finger! Eli is just like him, in looks and personality. He got excited about Janie Beth before I did, and he loves her dearly. He wanted this new little one after not wanting anymore.

God has re-newed our love for one another and for our family. Janie Beth has changed him as a man, husband, father, and minister. He has changed me as a woman, wife, mother, and servant of God. We strive to enhance one another. I love our late night talks! I enjoy sharing with him what God is teaching me and listening to the amazing things God is doing in his life. We like to play golf together, when I am not pregnant, so I haven't gotten to go too often. LOL We like to watch movies together and play a computer game together. I love when we watch our kids together!! Eli had us laughing so hard the other night we were barely breathing. LOL And he didn't even know we were laughing at him. :)

Joey Karr, I am glad that I ruined your weekend!!! God has blessed us and I am excited to see what lies ahead on the journey of the Karr's! I love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment