"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am a Woman. :)

Ok, I was going to to turn this into a family blog, then I decided I would start a second one, and now that I have, I think I just want one blog. LOL I am going to work on it all on another blog and then transfer over here. At least that is my plan. I just can't decide which blog to put things on, so I am just going to put it all here. I think. :)

In case you did not read on my family blog the other day, everything went well at my appointment. My pocket of blood is gone and baby was moving around nicely. It even looked like he/she had long legs. :)

I better get hopping because we have to be at the soccer field at 7:45 this morning. I hope you enjoy your Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment