"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, May 31, 2010

Stuff

Stuff...We have too much. :) As do most people. LOL Today will be the beginning of a re-organization and downsizing at our house. We need to make room for school, and we have way too many toys. I am excited to see how everything shapes up. I want us to fit comfortably in this house and try not to get too much more whenever we move. We are hoping to give most of our stuff to people who don't have things, but some things will be donated to Goodwill. I will be downsizing my kitchen stuff because we just don't have room and it is also our schoolroom. If I think about it I will take pictures of before and after. We won't finish today, more than likely, but I hope to make a good dent. I just need to get Joey up and moving. :)

Enjoy your Memorial Day!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same mood to get rid of things and clean things out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going thru our stuff! Just 2 rooms to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to make some progress! I need to go through my cabinets too! And I'm waiting for Mike's arm to heal so he can clean out the garage!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE to reorganize and go throught things! I really really want to do that, as I have since I got pregnant, finding the motivation and the energy is the problem right now! Hoping that you were able to get lots done!!

    ReplyDelete