"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, February 15, 2010

Janie Beth in more snow

In her backyard
With Katie Jo in the Backyard
With Josiah, Katie Jo, and Eli in the front yard
On Daddy's Car
On Mommy's Car
In her Front yard
In KY
It was hard to go out and write her name in the snow at her house. It was a reminder that she isn't here to play herself. I love you, Janie Beth!!!!
We are snuggling up at home today. I should be productive, but I think the clothes will be all that get done today. :) At least will be able to get dressed tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful michelle :)
    ppilgrim (louvregirl) Blessings to you~ it made me smile! I wrote "Hello" in the snow and posterized it just a bit ago (on my blog)....How sweet your thought was! :)

    ReplyDelete