"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sin

Thank You all for your prayers!!! I need them! I am trying to sort through the lies of the Devil and the truths of God. I am wanting to only cling to the truths of God and throw away the lies of the Devil. I am a sinner just like everyone else, and there are times when that is all I seem to do. Ever felt that way?? But, you know what promise we have!?! God works all things together for our good. He takes what the Devil means for evil and turns it to good. No purpose of God's can be thwarted by man!! Thank You Jesus!!!!! This doesn't mean that I won't pay consequences for my sin, but He is merciful to me. I never get what I truly deserve. I think the worst part of sin is how it affects those around us. Face it, sin is selfish! When I do it, no matter what it is, it hurts someone else. Sometimes the only other one hurt is God. I forget that. I think that if no one in my family or any of my friends are hurt then it is ok. How wrong!! It should hurt me more to hurt God than anyone else. Father, may I love You more!

Thank You Jesus for Your sacrifice that allows me to be forgiven and cleansed. Thank You for taking all of my sin on Your back when You had done nothing. May You always be on the forefront of my mind. May I be in tune with the Holy Spirit so that I hear Your voice and know Your will. Tame my tongue, Abba!!! It has always gotten me in trouble. May You be glorified through my mistakes. I am in need of the Savior. Change me and create in me a new and pure heart. Have Your perfect will in my heart and life. May I allow You to mold me. Lord God, thank You for Your patience with me. Forgive me for hurting You and not thinking about You. Forgive me for my selfishness. May You reign in me today. Fill me with all that I need for today. I love You!!! Thank You for all You are teaching me and showing me. Thank You for taking the time to mold me and take such good care of me! You are amazing!!! In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment