"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16, 2010

I am adding this after typing this post the first time. As I was scrolling down my blog I noticed the name of my previous blogs, and the just missing her popped out huge!! That is where I am many days right now. I wonder what she would be like right now and who she would be looking like now. I long to hold her and kiss her and tell her that I love her. I will carry her forever in my heart! Thank You, Abba, for the privilege of always being able to have her in my heart even if she isn't in my arms. Father, go deeper than my pain and bind me back together again.

Here are a few Janie Beth names. I am pondering what God wants me to share today. Although, there are no guarantees that I will make it back on today because I have to get my stuff together and priced to sell at Kid's Market. Thank you for your continued prayers. Some days are easier than others. There is usually a battlefield in my mind! I am working on taking every thought captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 10:5), which is not easy to do! Here is our verse for this week, "A soft answer turns away wrath" Proverbs 15:1.

Janie Beth in Matthew 12:22-24
Janie Beth in heart candy. The messages are great! I think it is so neat to see letters with nature and other things.

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I were going to be here the rest of this week the help you with your Kids Market stuff! I death in the extended family is calling me to LA. I'm leaving this morning and will be back on Friday. I am praying that you are able to hold tight onto the Lord's hand the rest of this week and know that He is with you every step of the way! I love you girl! Know I am praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete