"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey

I am still here! :) Please pray for me today because I woke up at 1:15 am and here I sit at 3:45 am having not gone back to sleep yet. I am hoping that getting up for a few will help and when I lay back down I will go back to sleep. I have a post I want to write, but I don't think my brain is up for that at this hour of the day. :) Let's just say that God is awesome!!!! He met me right where I needed Him yesterday!!!

I pray you all are sleeping well right now. ;) Thank you for your continued prayers as we walk this journey. Some days it really is easier but others it is not. I don't miss her any less today, 6 weeks later. But, the wounds are not quite as raw.

I will type at you later! :)

P.s. Will one of you folks over run with snow write Janie Beth's name in it and take some pictures to send me? I would love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, praying as I write this (5:45) you were able to go back to sleep. Unfortunately we have virtually no snow on the ground (so weird, living where we do!) but I'm sure you'll have many folks who can take an awesome picture. Sending comfort and prayers and looking forward to reading your post. MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So?? Have you gotten any snow pictures?? I hope so! Hope you got some rest, too!

    ReplyDelete