"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Attitude

There is so much I want to say about attitude, but the flu has hit our house.  I am planning on taking a nap this afternoon, so I don't know when I will have a chance to type my post. Please keep us in your prayers. Joey and I are the sick ones. So far the kiddos are fine. This is one thing Janie Beth will never have to experience, sickness. :)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, You and Joey are in my prayers for a quick recovery, and that the kids stay well. Attitude is such a hard subject! Everytime I'm trying to teach my 5 year old about attitude, it ends up being mine :)

    ReplyDelete