"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, March 15, 2010

On the mend

We are on the mend at our house!! YEA!! Another day or so and I hope everyone is ready to be on the go again. We are hoping to kind of get back into our routine today around the house. A routine that we are still trying to find. I hope to get back in the swing of things on the blog this week. I miss my writing!

I guess I should get us moving since it is 8:15 already. I have trouble getting moving when we first change the time this go around. I do fine at night, but the morning is rough! I do not feel like it is after 8 already!

How will Janie Beth go with us today?
There is a pink rose (pretend) that sits on the stove in the kitchen.
Her pictures are up in the house.
Many days I wear a necklace with her picture on it.
Her love goes in my heart.
She will be talked about.
Who knows how else she will pop in! :)

I am off to cloth a streaker. ;) LOL

1 comment:

  1. SO so glad you all are on the mend! I think of Janie Beth often. Justin Blake (my 19 month old) loves to see her picture at the top of the blog, he always says "Baby! Baby! Nigh-night, nigh-night" Its so sweet. We always say "Yes, Janie Beth night-night. Janie Beth with Jesus" Thinking of you today, Hannah

    ReplyDelete