"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Janie Beth's name pictures

Here are the other Janie Beth name pictures that I have. I would love to get some more. I love opening my email to pictures of her name. It makes her feel closer.

These 2 are from Nana and Poppa. I love pink roses nowadays! I would love to have a single pink rose at my house all the time right now.
This is from Rodgers. This is from a dear person I have never met. It is made out of beads that you iron together. I love it!!! It is in a frame and I can't wait to hang it up. These 2 pictures cam from Waterfall Angels. She lost a baby and now rights names of lost babies on rocks and takes pictures of them by the waterfall. You just email them the name you want.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, but not as beautiful as the ones of Janie Beth! Keeping you in my prayers! Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete