"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Outside

Yesterday we went to the Dairy Farm. Very fun, but I forgot my camera!! Today we are picking up inside and outside and then spending the day outside. You should too!! Get off the computer and enjoy the wonderful sun the Lord has given us!!! Don't waste the day inside.

I know Janie Beth will be on my mind, as always, but I am so thankful she is enjoying an even more beautiful day in Heaven. I love you, baby girl!!!!!

I can't wait for our roses to bloom this year. They are pink!!! You bet wherever we move I will have various pink colored roses planted in our yard!! :) They say Janie Beth to me.

3 comments:

  1. I will always think of Janie Beth whenever I see pink roses now too :) So glad that we are getting this beautiful weather to enjoy!! Love you! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be outside today.... the kiddos are sickly :( But I do hope you all have a great time!!!
    Amy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete