"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kid's Market

Today I am doing my semi-annual shopping trip to get summer items for the kiddos. I really have no idea how it will all go. I want to be buying things for Janie Beth. There will be baby things all over, and cute little dresses. This shopping trip has always been a fun time for my mom and I. I believe God will give me the grace to get through it, and I will probably crash later as usual. :)

I am really missing her today, especially as I made a list of some things my sister might want to buy for her little one due in August.

Abba Father, please walk with me today. May Your love and comfort fill me and surround me. Thank You for loving me and carrying me through the rough times. May You be lifted up and glorified today. May You minister through me. I love Janie Beth so much, Lord. Please go deeper than my pain and heal me. Mold me back together. Guide my steps today. I love You, Father. Please draw me close. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that your shopping trip bought you joy and not sorrow! Hold fast to the Father! Spring is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete