"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, March 26, 2010

HEY

Just saying

HI!!!!!

I have been napping most afternoons so I haven't been on as much. I am hoping to start working on our routine next week and I will find when my computer time is. :) I know I have said we are going to work on our routine before, but now I am praying that God will guide and help our routine. I believe that will make all the difference. He can stick with things, unlike me.

1 comment:

  1. Praying He will help you with this in His time. Thankful you are getting extra rest! ((HUGS))
    Classymomma

    ReplyDelete