"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Apology/Journey

I wanted to apologize to all those who didn't get to see the sun yesterday! After I typed I realized that all of you don't live in AL. :) I hope the Lord blessed your day regardless of what the conditions were outside.

I am paying for being outside the last 2 days. My allergies are in full swing. Rain comes in today and I am hoping that will clear them up some.

Today I am looking forward to a wonderful morning of worship. I pray that I will enter God's presence with worship and adoration, totally focusing on Him and all He is. So often I am too busy thinking about the rest of the day or who is there or the week ahead. We missed church last week and I can really tell when I miss. I miss God more the closer we get to the next Sunday. I know God is with me wherever I am, but there is something about worshipping with fellow believers. You cannot recreate that at home. I am very greatful for the church family God has provided for us during this time. He is so gracious and merciful and full of compassion.

We pray that we will be even more blessed by the next church the Lord deems us fit to be a part of. We look forward to all that He has in store for us. It is hard to trust sometimes when we can't see the end or the next step. When it feels as though God isn't moving on our behalf, I have to stand on His promises. He is working all things together for our good and His glory. He knows the plans He has for us. Plans to prosper us and not to harm us. Plans to give us a hope and a future. The promise that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we could ever ask or think. The fact that He will never leave us nor forsake us. He reigns and His plans cannot be thwarted by man!! His will will prevail and He will direct our steps. In the silence He is there!!! In the silence He is pruning us and shaping us and preparing us. In the silence He loves us. He trusts us with His silence because we will hold fast to Him.

Abba Father, may You show us that You are still here. May You show us Your power to save us. Thank You for Your word that tells us of Your promises!! Thank You for loving us and continuing to be with us and move in our midst and on our behalf. May You guide us in the next step to take on this road. I love You, Lord!!! Thank You for blessing me beyond measure. You are awesome! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

  1. The sun didn't shine much this morning but this afternoon as evening came it did and it was wonderful!!! It's amazing how the sun can lift your mood and make you feel better. :)

    There is something about worshipping with others that just feels good.

    ReplyDelete