"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Band Concert

Tonight was my littlest sister's first school band concert. She did an awesome job!!! Janie Beth was still during Abby's performance. I guess she was listening. But, then she had a good time listening to the other bands. I very much enjoyed the evening of getting to feel her moving so much. She fits right into the family with her love of music. We will have to get her to a choir concert so we can see if she prefers the band like Dad or the choir like Mom. :)

I just wanted to share a good memory with you all after my last post. God is so gracious to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment