"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nothing much

Well, I am still here this morning. :) I contracted pretty much all afternoon and evening yesterday, and I was when I woke up during the night. I have only had a couple since I woke up this morning. Katie Jo and Eli were kind enough to be awake at 5:45 am. :) Eli is in a phase, at least I hope it is a phase, of not sleeping all that long at naptime or nighttime. I have no idea why KJ is up so early. Thank the Lord I am a morning person!!

Janie Beth has been moving around since I got up. It is so precious to experience and heartwrenching at the same time. I plan on enjoying everything today. Now, that may be different once everyone is up and arguing, but I am going to pray for God to help me absorb all that I can. We aren't planning on much today. The laundry needs to be done and I need to organize the toys. I will go through them better in the future, but right now I need my living room back!

I still want to get some things for Josiah, Katie Jo, and Eli for the hospital, but I think we are ready. If I last the day without going into labor, then I am headed to the spa tonight for a pedicure with the ladies from my Sunday school class. I am excited to have this time with them. God has blessed me through my class in more ways than I could count over the last year!

I know this post is all over and doesn't really say much, but I felt I needed to update with something. Maybe later today my brain will be functioning a little faster. :) Right now there isn't much going on up there.

I hope you all have a very blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! I am praying for all of you! I love you!!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete