"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's time!

Joey just text me and said that they are calling in the doctor and that Janie Beth is ready to grace the world!!!!! Michelle is getting ready to push. Please, please, pray!!! Everyone here is going to take a few minutes to pray together here in the waiting room!!! I will update as soon as I hear something more.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I am praying for you and precious Janie Beth! You know that God is in the room with you holding your hand. I pray for wisdom for the doctors, and for God to direct their hands and their minds. I pray for peace for you and your family. With love, Angie Young

    ReplyDelete