"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Post Before Bedtime

Well I promised one last post before I said good night. So here it is. This is still Jennifer. I'm at home. I had a chance to say good-bye to Joey and Michelle before leaving the hospital tonight. They really are a picture of His grace and His loving, tender mercies tonight!!! I know first hand that God gives you the grace when you need it, and clearly He has given them grace. Also our specific prayers for peace are obvious on their faces and in their words tonight. Here are a couple of other promising details that Joey added tonight: while it appears at this time that Janie Beth might have the fatal form of dwarfism, there are cases that surprise the doctors (uh, can we say God!). I would say that Janie Beth has already surprised some folks! The neonatal doctor said tonight that even in the fatal form, there are rare cases when a child lives into early childhood!! Of course, once again, Joey and Michelle desire God's will above all else! As they feel up to it, Michelle or Joey will begin to update themselves. Until then, I will continue to post anything I hear! Good Night!! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment