"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures

Today we are going to get maternity pictures done. This is provided through the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep ministry. I am praying that it all goes well!! I am going to let God help me go with the flow today. :) I am so thankful for this opportunity. I will update later on how it went. I just don't know how I may go emotionally. I am praying that we all enjoy ourselves and it is full of smiles and laughter!

Please keep my friend Jennifer in your prayers today. For God's peace and wisdom at a doctor's appointment, and for her day to be blessed with her husband.

Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment