"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Keep on coming

The contractions keep on coming. The pressure is actually bothering me more than the contractions. We shall see how the next little bit goes. Janie Beth hasn't really moved since this morning, which is not necessarily alarming.

We did get the house somewhat in order. There are still some small things I want to do. I even showered. LOL

Well, I just thought I would let you all know what is going on. I hope you are enjoying your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment