"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Be Glorified

This is still Jennifer. I'm taking a few liberties here, by writing down some of my thoughts. I am just sitting here waiting, just like the rest of you. And, I'm thinking about Janie Beth. One thing that came to my mind is what an impact that this little girl is making on all of our lives right now. Whether we are praying more or hugging our children tigher, we are all being effected by tonights events. No matter what happens tonight, Janie Beth's life will bring glory to her Heavenly Father. In talking to Michelle and Joey I know that their prayer is that lives would be changed because of their special little girl. May God be glorified!!!

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am praying for Janie Beth and you tonight. I am a friend of Jennifers. I am praying for peace to you on whatever God's will is for Janie Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has already been and will continue to be glorified in precious Janie Beths life. God be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always amazing when God uses a child to work miracles. Praying for this family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Jennifer's cousin. My prayers are with you, your little one & your entire family. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know you, but I found this blog through a friend on facebook. Sweet Janie Beth has changed my life already in her time with us. Thank you all for sharing her story.

    ReplyDelete