"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well I take that back...

...so much for my report that Michelle was comfortable and relaxing. I just heard that Michelle is feeling a bit queasy and that her blood pressure dropped just a bit. Also the kiddos just arrived and are anxious to visit with their Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear. Though the earth be removed and the mountaines be carried in the mides of the sea. Psalm 46:1-2

    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you John 14:18

    Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mine is stayed on the: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3


    You are in my prayers.

    Janie Davis

    ReplyDelete