"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday night

THANK YOU!!!! I opened my email tonight and had 100 messages in my inbox, mainly comments on facebook. Your comments on the blog encouraged us throughout our stay in the hospital. Your prayers and words mean more than you will ever know! Please continue to let us know when we cross your mind, as this journey will be very long. I could never put into words how your love and words enveloped us.

We are exhausted, and hope that everyone will have a wonderful sleep at home tonight. I hope to type some stuff up tomorrow, but even more than that I am praying that I can write some in Janie Beth's journal tonight.

My heart aches more than I ever thought it could. My arms long to hold her and my lips to kiss her precious head. We were very blessed to have today with her just Joey and I. We actually brought her to the funeral home ourselves. I am so thankful that I got to carry her out of the hospital and hold her in the car. Of course, when Joey took her from me after I had kissed her and hugged her, I wanted so badly to run after them and kiss her 100 more times. She touched me so much in her short life!! I am so blessed to be her mother!!!! I would have rather had this short time with her than to have never had her at all. I will always love her and miss her.

Thank you for your continued prayers!!! We need them. I love you all, and you have blessed me beyond measure.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle, I promise to keep close to you. I know you are blessed with many friends and a close original family, and our branch loves you too. You and Joey and the children are never far from my mind. Love from Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle and Joey--I have thought of you many times today and I am praying for you. Julie Cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are constantly on our hearts. We will be walking this journey with you ib the weeks and months ahead. Asking God to fill all your broken places and give you everything you need. . . . Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle & Joey - I am thinking of you and praying for you. Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you, dear one. Isaiah 40:11 says, "He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." My prayer for you today is that you will feel His strong arms holding you... and you will find perfect rest there. Much love ~Classymomma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle for sharing your heart and most of all your faith with all of us! You are inspiring! I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family for your faithfullness to Him! I love you and am praying for your family. Love, Ashley Shady

    ReplyDelete