"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Janie Beth Karr ~ December 29, 2009
4 lbs 14 ozs and 14 1/2 inches long


For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalm 139:13-18

Do you know that as of now, Janie Beth has lived over 5 hours more than the doctors ever thought she would! WE PRAISE YOU, GOD!!!

I've learned a few other details about "the birth story", but I'm saving that one for Michelle. I think every Mommy earns the right to share that one herself!

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment