"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our photo session...

Thank you all for praying for us this morning! The morning, once we go to the photographers, was full of smiles and laughter, with a few threats thrown in. :) Our ham, Eli, actually got a little shy a few times. I can't wait to get our disc!! It won't be until after Christmas sometime. We even got pictures of the kids with their Janie Beth animals. Kelly Clark Baugher was wonderful!! We are so thankful for her kindness.

We even went out to lunch all matching. :) It was Josiah's birthday lunch a day early. He even got an ice cream sundae out of it. Now, KJ wants to go to Red Robin for her birthday. Although, she got a sundae today too, we just had to pay for it. He was embarassed when they sang to him. I wish I had thought to pull out my camera!!!

We are relaxing now, and it is so nice. Joey and I could nap also, but then we would be up all night. And he is trying to get used to getting up extremely early for working the next couple weeks with a friend. We may not be coherent later. :)


I was in search of a blanket yesterday for Janie Beth because I don't want her just wrapped in a hospital blanket, once she is clean. Well, I didn't really find anything, and I remembered that we have a beautiful white baby afghan made by a church member when I was pregnant with Josiah. She will look so cute wrapped up in it.

Here is the ornament we got for Janie Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment