"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I don't think it has really set in that today is Christmas Eve. I still have one more present for Josiah and for Katie Jo to wrap. We have no special plans for the daytime. I have to head to Wal-Mart, with all the crazy last minute shoppers, to get my hospital things because I don't want to go there this weekend. I am hoping for a joyful day around the house of just spending time together.

Janie Beth has been gracious to me this morning and moved around since I got up. I treasure these times. I can't seem to feel her as well the last few days. I am not sure if it is her position and/or the amount of fluid I have. Every movement I feel brings a smile to my face, and often times has my hand going to touch the spot.

We are going to church tonight to sing a few carols and listen to Jesus's birth story. I am praying my children do not embarass me! :) I am thankful that Janie Beth will get to participate this year. More than likely her little big brother will be leaning on her. :)

I am so thankful for my family and my friends!!! God has trully blessed me this year, and this Christmas season. Thank you all for your prayers and gifts!!! I could never put into words my sincere thanks! You are precious people.

I pray you enjoy the next few days with family. And may you not let the little things come between you because life is too precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment